Automatic Enrolment legislation compliance
Automatic Enrolment legislation give employers a duty to:
- Automatically enrol all eligible jobholders;
- Communicate to workers providing timely and appropriate information;
- Allow non-eligible jobholders to opt-in and entitled workers to join;
- Facilitate opt outs within the opt out period and promptly refund contributions;
- Automatically re-enrol all eligible jobholders every three years;
- Maintain contributions.
Our suite of services
Q&A is able to provide a one-stop shop approach to auto-enrolment, by incorporating payroll*, compliance and monthly administration. The service is modular so you select a tailored package based on your requirements. By combining the payroll and auto-enrolment services, we provide a streamlined system which ensures compliance is maintained.
* Information required for Auto-Enrolment is driven by your payroll department. The Pension Regulator recommends using Payroll/Middleware software that caters for all auto-enrolment duties.