Audit & business readiness
We will gauge and review your current HR practice in order to assess your adherence to legislation and good governance and as a result, provide a plan of action for necessary improvement.
This could include a thorough review of existing HR documentation, such as your:
- Company Handbook;
- Contracts of employment;
- Job descriptions etc.
Once these tasks have been performed, we will compile an action list of updates and amendments including a recommendation of additional policies and procedures required to maintain compliance and best practice.
HR Advice and Support
We can provide HR advice and support on:
- Managing discipline and grievance proceedings;
- Capability and absence management policies;
- Developing and implementing training and development strategies;
- Developing and implementing performance-related reward strategies.
Our suite of services
And in addition we provide (and note that all of this can be part of an ongoing support agreement):
- Ad hoc HR advice provided on a query-led basis;
- Regular updates on legislation and a pro-active management of the impact;
- HR admin: probationary period, salary increases, promotion & resignation;
- Development of a recruitment policy;
- Recruitment: selection criteria, candidate selection and assistance with interviews;
- Maintaining holiday, absence and attendance records;
- Health & Safety health check;
One of the most under-rated and most under-utilised tools for employee engagement and communication are appraisals.
Where an appraisal process is well done, both the individual and line manager will gain a lot from it. There will be an agreement reached leading to a continuing improvement of performance: employees hearts and minds will be won over and your business will thrive.
We can help you and implement an intuitive solution whereby employees' voices are heard and personal development plans built. Your management team can overview the conclusions and gain an appreciation of the motivational state of mind of the your most valuable asset: the Talent.