Bring everything together
Your business may have a variety of benefit rules and providers in place: perhaps as a result of mergers and acquisitions, evolutionary changes to benefit arrangements or as a result of complicated grading and reward structures. Amalgamating these elements will:
- Consolidate provisions under more straightforward rules.
- Improve the value of the benefits to your employees without impacting your costs.
- Reduce your costs by grouping employees together under a single insurance scheme.
- Reduce your benefit administration.
- Simplify and improve reward communication.
- Harmonisation can be fraught with difficulty and excellent communication is crucial. Your employees need assurance - let them know they’re being looked after and educate them on the positive outcomes.
We will handle all of this for you. Once a strategy of harmonisation has been agreed, we will conduct meetings with every employee and support them throughout the process.