Automatic Enrolment legislation give employers a duty to:
- Automatically enrol all Eligible Jobholders
- Communicate to workers providing timely and appropriate information
- Allow Non Eligible Jobholders to Opt-in and Entitled Workers to Join
- Facilitate Opt Outs within the opt out period and promptly refund contributions
- Automatically re-enrol all eligible jobholders every three years
- Maintain contributions.
The information required for Auto-Enrolment, is driven by the Employers' Payroll department. The Pension Regulator recommends that employers use Payroll/Middleware software that caters for all auto enrolment duties.
How can we help?
Whether you are one of the remaining companies in the UK that has yet to reach your staging date or you have already staged and need help with a Pension Scheme review or assistance with your ongoing compliance, we can help.
Q&A are able to provide a modular 360° approach to Auto-enrolment, by incorporating Payroll, Compliance and Monthly Administration.
Our services are offered on a modular basis, so that the employer can tailor a package, which best suits their needs. Employers can select from one or all of the below:
- Pensions review / recommendation
- Payroll services
- Auto-enrolment compliance.
By adopting our 360° approach, Q&A can provide a streamlined approach to all aspects of Auto-enrolment ensuring compliance is maintained and the headache is removed so why not get in touch and find out what we can deliver.